Monday 22 November 2010

a million dishes later

Or possibly a billion?...It's been about a year and half since my last blog entry and obviously an awful lot has happened since.
I pulled myself together and attended an intensive Japanese (beer drinking) Course in Sapporo
fell in love in Osaka
drank 'like 10 Japanese men in their entire lives' in Prague
showed my younger brother around Naoshima
discovered balloon volleyball at the Special Olympics
passed my JLPT 3 and acquired a spot coat
landed on the most stunning beach in Naruto
fished David's underwear from Kamiyama Amagoi waterfall
saw my first sumo tournament in Osaka
picked thousands of pet bottles
camped by the roads, rivers and beaches of Kyushu
made my TV debut on おはよう徳島 Tokushima
left Japan....
......then slept for a week in France before heading to Tromsø, Norway!

No comments:

Post a Comment